🥣🍮🍕It seems like the new semester welcome dinners have just passed, and along with the Mid-autumn Festival and Thanksgiving dinners, Fall is approaching us!
Perhaps you are still in back-to-school mode, or are not ready for school life yet, and have been thrust into the busy tempo of schoolwork. 📚
Don’t worry😤! It takes time to get into the rhythm of the new semester. What you need is to relax and join us👣…
…to spectate the strong salmon run 🐬, and to enjoy the bountiful harvest 🌾! It will revitalize your studies and calm your heart!
So when and where are we going this year?
- Date: 🌟 October 20 (Saturday)
- Location: 1. Krause Berry Farms, 2. Weaver Creek Spawning Channel
Things to do at Krause Berry Farms 🍇
- Taste all kinds of jam and marmalade, fresh juice, honey, ice cream, waffles, cakes, pastries, desserts, and fruit wine at the in-house winery 🥞🍳🥐🍯🥤
- Country market, gift shop, fresh produce, corn, peas, pumpkin, etc. 🌽🥦🍎🥕🥒
- Tractor rides, trampoline, playground 🚜
Things to do at Weaver Creek Spawning Channel 🐟
⭐️ Weaver Creek Spawning Channel is a three kilometer long man-made channel for returning salmon to spawn safely. Watch up-close as salmon battle the currents and jostle for a piece of real estate along the stream bed.
- Saturday October 20 @ 10 am
- Richmond KPU library
💲Registration:💰$20 incl. dinner and transportation 🚗
🔗 Rich activities：🍔 picnic lunch, 🤸🏿♂️ outdoor games, 🌳 farm exploration, 👀 spectate the salmon run 🍤 dinner, 🎤 hymn night!
⚠️Registration deadline⚠️: October 17
💻 Register here